1. Pottery wheel throwing class
: Class schedule: Wednesday~Thursday at 10am~12pm( 120min)
Starting date is on October 6th~7th, Ending date is on November 24th~25th (5 spots available a day)
The lession schedules are fixed.
: Class fee: $400+GST for 8 lessons (once a week)
Class fee includes clay, glazes and basic tools.
Firing fee is extra charge. It is $20+GST per half plate. (It can put 6~7mugs)
* Personal preparation : Apron
2. One day class (Drop in class)
: Class schedule: Saturday~Sunday (90min)
: Class fee: $70+GST (Make 2 pieces)
Class fee includes clay, glazes, basic tool and firing.
: Class contents: We have curiculum. Making a plate by hand-building and a bowl by pottery wheel throwing.
Can decorate and paint in plate on class date. But making by pottery wheel throwing can not paint. Because it needs trimming after half drying. So we’ll do trimming and glazing instead of you.
It's available to choose one of the colors with provide.
* Works are completed between 40~50days from the class date. We’ll text to you when it’s completed.
Please call me (604 - 841 - 7336) or send an E-mail (email@example.com) and then check the schedule.
Please send an E-transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is auto- deposit system. But if you want a password,
please make the password: pottery
* If the payment is not made a week before, the your class date will be canceled.
* I need your below information
- Your full name
- Class day and time
- Cell phone number
- Your email, as we need this to send you invoice and confirmation.
Return policy: Refunds or changing the One day class date are only available up to 7 business days before the class starts.
There are no refunds or make ups or delays for missing a class due to personal reason.