MULTI-WEEK WHEEL THROWING CLASS
* The classes run once a week for 2months.
Morning class : Wednesday at 10am~12pm
Evening class (beginner class) : Wednesday or Thursday at 6pm~8pm
The lesson schedules are fixed.
* No previous experience necessary.
* Members are individually taught at their own pace.
* Members will learn the process of wheel throwing.
Basic skills are established, including centering, throwing, trimming, and glazing.
* Personal Preparation : Apron
* Class fee :
$480+GST per 8 lessons
Class fee includes unlimited clay, glazes, and basic tools.
- Firing fee is an extra charge. It's $20+ tax per half kiln plate.(can put 6~7mugs.)
It depends on the size of your pieces.
* Customer policy
- Missed classes policy:
Please check if you can take the entire class at the time of purchasing. There is no make-up class.
- Cancellation policy:
Refunds are only given if the member cancels more than 7 days ahead of the first class. There is a $50 administration fee for all cancellations, regardless of time frame.