Make a silver ring class
Make an initial sterling silver ring to take home at the end of the class. Learning how to shape the metal, heat it up, solder it together, file and finish. This ring is at 4mm wide x 1.5mm thickness and really gives you the opportunity to make a unique design. We will show you a range of different techniques so you can add pattern and texture to your silver ring to personalise.
* Suitable for complete beginners and those with some experience.
* It’s possible to take a class over the age of 14.
* It's possible up to 4 people.
* All tools and materials are provided
* The class fee : $ 100 + gst per person
- Includes a initial sterling silver ring and ceramic ring holder
- Extra charge: Pay it on the class date.
Ring size ( 8 ~ 10 ) : $10 + gst
Ring size ( 11 ~ 13 ) : $20 + gst
* Class time : Every Saturday, 1.5 hour
1. 11:30am ~ 1:00pm
2. 2:00pm ~ 3:30pm
* Cancellation (or reschedule) policy :
: Cancellation or rescheduling is only available up to 7 business days before your class date. If you reschedule or cancel the class within 7 days before the class date, a $40 administration fee per person applies to all rescheduling and cancellations. It is not possible to reschedule or cancel the day before the class date.