Pottery Wheel Throwing Class
(전기 물레 도예 수업)
: Fixed schedule class- you have to take your class on a same day of the week every week continuously.
- Class schedule :
Wednesday : 10:00am - 12:00pm (120min)
Thursday : 10:00am - 12:00pm (120min)
- 5:2 Regular class fee: $200 (5% GST not include) per month (4classes)
Clay and material fee is included for classes. (Firing fee is not included)
Firing fee is $20 per half plate. (Ex: 6~7 mugs)
- You can start anytime!!
Because we like to keep our classes small and hands-on, you can start anytime.
We will teach individual students according to their skills.
- Available 15years of age or older.
One - day Class
J-pottery studio is finally offering 90minutes casual courses for those who want to experience pottery without the pressure. No experience necessary! It's a fun, great, and easy way to relax and be creative.
- Good for: kids' birthday parties, company activities, private pottery time for two, etc.
- Available for booked of 2 or more people. (Max 7 people)
$60 (5% GST not include) per person (including Trimming, Clear glazing and Firing.)
- Class schedule : Saturday
* Time 1 : 11:00am~12:30pm (90min)
* Time 2 : 1:30pm~3:00pm (90min)
* Time 3 : 4:00pm~5:30pm (90min)
- Available 5years of age or older
- Works are to be collected between 40~50days from the class date
- How much can I make?
:You can make 2 pieces.
(plate by hand-building and bowl or tea cup or small vase by pottery wheel throwing)
[입시 및 포트폴리오 도예 수업] 전화문의 For details, contact us :
/ 604) 841 7336
5499 203 ST #100, Langley City, BC V3A 1W1